ONENESS     by THICH NHAT HANH

The moment I die, I will try to come back to you as quickly as possible. I promise it will not take long. Isn’t it true I am already with you, as I die each moment? I come back to you in every moment. Just look. Feel my presence. If you want to cry please cry. And know that I will cry with you. The tears you shed will heal us both. Your tears are mine. The earth I tread this morning transcends history. Spring and Winter are both present at the moment. The young and the dead leaf are really one. My feet touch deathlessness. And my feet are yours. Walk with me now. Let us enter the dimension of oneness and see the cherry tree blossom in Winter. Why should we talk about death? I don’t need to die to be back with you. 



                             UNIDAD
     by THIC H NHAT HANH


En el momento en que muera, intentaré volver a ti lo más rápido posible.
Te prometo que no tomará mucho tiempo. ¿No es cierto que ya estoy contigo, ya que muero a cada momento? Vuelvo a ti en cada momento. Solo mira. Siente mi presencia. Si quieres llorar por favor llora. Y sé que lloraré contigo. Las lágrimas que derrames nos sanarán a ambos.
Tus lágrimas son mías. La tierra que piso esta mañana trasciende la historia. La primavera y el invierno están presentes en el momento. La hoja joven y la muerta son realmente una. Mis pies tocan la inmortalidad. Y mis pies son tuyos. Camina conmigo ahora. Entremos en la dimensión de la unidad y veamos florecer el cerezo en invierno. ¿Por qué deberíamos hablar de la muerte? No necesito morir para estar de vuelta contigo.
 

Entradas populares de este blog

Maestro Soko